Flights from Houston to Las Vegas are the ideal getaway, whether you’re seeking a big adventure or simply need to get away for a quick getaway.
In addition to giving you the ability to create some unforgettable experiences, indulge in wonderful cuisine, and see nearby monuments, touring Las Vegas won’t break the bank thanks to affordable flights.
So, whether you want to go one-way, nonstop, or round trip, Jetkonnect is sure to have flights that work with your schedule and won’t break the bank.
Jetkonnect offers a sizzling selection of inexpensive airlines that’ll put you in your happy place on their planes, whether that be getting lost in a spine-tingling airport thriller, dreaming of the passing landscape over a glass of bubbly, or writing down your vacation bucket list at 38,000 feet. Snagging a cheap flight from Houston to Las Vegas may mean more money to spend on unique souvenirs when you arrive, but it doesn’t mean you have to skimp on your travel experience. There will also be plenty of chances to take some pictures of the good life that will make your buddies envious. After all, much of the fun is in the journey.
Cheap flights from Houston to Las Vegas, there’s no reason to wait to reserve a great flight from IAH to LAS now when there are so many inexpensive options available to you as well as so many beautiful experiences waiting for you. Don’t wait until the last minute to plan your dream vacation; instead, pack your bags with your favorite travel essentials, make a list of the must-see sights and can’t-miss activities, and get ready to expand your horizons because, thanks to Jetkonnect, the wonders of Las Vegas are just a short flight away. Make your vacation reservations with us right away!
The best advice for locating a low-cost flight from IAH to Las Vegas
- On average, 49 days before departure, travelers were able to find the best airline deals from Houston George Bush Airport to Las Vegas.
Make your reservation at least three weeks before your trip to secure a lower price.
The high season is considered to be April, May, and June. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- On average, a flight leaving in the morning costs about 7% more than one leaving in the evening.
- The hub of United Airlines is located at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, which will please passengers flying on the airline from Houston George Bush Airport (IAH) to Las Vegas (LAS). This carrier’s passengers use terminal 1 and take advantage of the fast lane program services.
- Let’s say that before the flight, you wish to replenish your wallet. All terminals of Houston George Bush Airport (IAH) have ATMs, including Level 2 in Terminal A and Level 2 in the Ticketing Lobby close to Gate A7. If you come across stores that only accept cash, withdraw some cash to spend at the airport of arrival. Please be aware that costs might be necessary based on your bank’s rules.
- Near Houston George Bush Airport, many luxurious accommodations are renowned for their first-rate courtesy shuttle services. If you have an early flight, think about reserving a room with plenty of space at the elegant TownePlace Suites by Marriott Houston Intercontinental Arpt or the beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Intercontinental Arpt. The connection to the airport in the morning will be simple.
- There are spas and massage parlors at this airport, which will please weary travelers searching for some rest before their flight from IAH to LAS. These services are available at terminals A, B, C, D, and E. Before your flight, rejuvenate and reenergize with a deep tissue massage.
- To provide comfort and privacy to flying moms, George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) features several nursing rooms. It is situated between gate A2 and The Breakfast Klub if you are using terminal A. Additionally, terminals B and D have nurseries with rocking chairs and infant beds.
- Are you interested in purchasing a ticket from Houston to Las Vegas? If so, be sure to plan your accommodations in the city. Only two miles from the Strip, McCarran International Airport is situated in the town of Paradise, about five miles outside of downtown Las Vegas. The airline shuttle service, which departs from Terminals 1 and 3, is the quickest and most affordable method to reach the city.
- Do you want to indulge in some pre-flight shopping before your journey from Houston to Las Vegas? There are a ton of retail options at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, including cosmetics, gourmet food, jewelry, and technology. The largest variety of merchants can be found in Terminal E, including clothing retailers like NYS Collection and Eddie Bauer.
- Will the entire family be traveling on your trip to Las Vegas? Various works of art are on show in Terminals A through E at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, which is great to look at as you wait for your trip. The artwork includes sculptures and pictures, mostly by Texas-based artists, and is one of the greatest collections of public art in the state of Texas.
- Want to unwind before your Houston to Las Vegas flight? United Airlines passengers can choose from several lounges at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport. In Terminals A, B, C, and E, there are United Clubs that offer services including complimentary bar service, small refreshments, free Wi-Fi, and travel advice.
- Going through American Airlines may be an excellent choice if you are flying from Houston to Las Vegas with a pet or service animal as most of their flights land at Terminal 1, which has an outdoor pet resting area. At McCarran International Airport, pets and service animals can go to the bathroom both inside (after security) and outside in designated areas.
General Questions Cheap flights from Houston to Las Vegas
How far away is Las Vegas from Houston?
1984 kilometers separate Houston from Las Vegas.
Which airlines offer flights between Houston and Las Vegas?
Two airlines fly the Houston-Las Vegas route: Delta and American Airlines ( AA ).
What airports are the departure points for flights between Houston and Las Vegas?
Andrau Airpark, D.W. Hooks, Ellington Field, Hobby, G.Bush Intercont, West Houston, and Spaceland are all located in Houston. Las Vegas Boulder Airport, Henderson Sky, Las Vegas McCarran International, Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, and North Air Term are the airports closest to Las Vegas.
Frequently Asked Questions
What airport do you fly into while traveling from Houston to Las Vegas?
If you plan a ticket from Houston to Las Vegas, the majority of passengers fly into Las Vegas Harry Reid Intl (LAS). Harry Reid Intl. receives an average of 11 inbound flights from Houston each day from 11 different carriers. Only 6.2 miles separate Las Vegas Harry Reid Intl from the city’s core, making it easily accessible
When are nonstop flights from Houston to Las Vegas available?
The following days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday offer nonstop service on this route.
How often is it to fly from Houston to Las Vegas?
1,622 people have browsed flights from Houston to Las Vegas Harry Reid Intl. within the last 30 days.
How many flights arrive in Las Vegas from Houston on average per day?
An average of 20 flights per day go from Houston to Las Vegas.
Early Morning (5 percent of flights depart between midnight and 6 am)
30% of airplane departures occur in the morning (6 a.m. to noon).
15% of airplane departures occur in the afternoon (12 noon to 6 pm).
50% of airplane departures occur in the evening (6 p.m. to midnight).
Which airlines travel often between Houston and Las Vegas?
If you’re planning a trip from Houston to Las Vegas, you might want to think about using American Airlines.
Check out the most dependable airlines to deliver you to your destination on time before purchasing your flight from Houston to Las Vegas: Azul (87%), Spirit Airlines (85%), and Southwest (82%).